Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I went to see Sex and the City the other night with a bunch of girls on the team and it was pretty good long but good. The next morning was our day off which was great I headed out the mall in the morning in search of sunglasses and jeans and came back home with neither. I got some new shirts but still have to wrap my head around the sunglass prices in the mall here before i make the purchase. I did get paid the other day but 300 seems a little much so for now I will continue wearing my broken ones.
I did get a library card yesterday and I was so excited the library is really small but I have managed to read two books in the last two days.
I arrived at practice this morning and was selected for drug testing!! I had to pee so I thought I was lucky I was in and out and then they brought out a little machine that he put drops of my urine on to test the PH (normally they just use the piece of paper) and I was .5 away a little too hydrated. An hour before practice starts and I am not allowed to drink any more water. There were 6 of us selected and it always happens that when you really really have to go so does everyone else. Of course this happened right before we met for practice I luckily got in after holding it for only 20 minutes. The second time was good although not by much! We had people running in and out of practice the first 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um do you think Kelly Devlin/Powell can get a shout out in one of your entries....she is wearing your pjs tonight....you know the ones ;)

Anonymous said...

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa