Thanksgiving morning I woke up early to help put the turkey on get the potatoes going etc. it really felt like Christmas. I am not sure what it was but it was such a letdown when I realized it was not even December yet. The only saving grace was the Thanksgiving day parade on TV, not too bad. Now it could never hold a candle to Mission Candlelight parade but what could.
Dinner was delicious although I was missing some of the classics... turnip!
Working out it back on track after a brief sickness break. I know I haven't talked any about my neti pot since the first time I wrote about it but wow. My nose was crazy runny and I couldn't sleep one night because I could not breathe so in the middle of the night I thought I would give it a whirl. It took a while but the water finally broke through and it was like heaven, I could breathe freely. I have been using it 2x a day while I am still recovering from this bug and it has saved my life. I am also convinced that the reason I am better and Ben is still sick 2 weeks running is because of this magic guy. It may sound/look disgusting however I would strongly recommend it during this winter cold and flu season.
I went to a high school girls basketball practice today and it was so much fun to shoot again. I just wish that I was in shape I have never taken this much time off before and while I know it was good for my body, right now it doesn't feel good in my lungs and my muscles. Getting back in shape sucks!
1 comment:
I will concur about this neti pot craziness...Kim you were my saving grace for my wedding day...I do not know what I would have done had this interesting method not been revealed...but folks it works!! Don't knock it till you try it,.,,cause addicted you will become!! I should sell these things lol lol
Post a Comment