Arrived in Cuba yesterday had a practice it is hot here! I wrung out my socks after and formed a small pool, my shoes would squish as I ran up and down the court. The floor makes me realize how spoiled we are in North America, a teammate said to picture a deck with rotted chunks that they have tried to fix using some tape tomorrow I will take some pics and post them on the Canada ball blog so check it out.
We walked around Old Havana today it was a little too much walking the day before a game but cool to see. Our interpreter was really sweet and translated all this info and became our tour guide for the afternoon. The stuff here is really expensive they can rip you off I guess.
Game tomorrow against Cuba should be a good test to see where we are at!
here are some pics from Cuba
1 comment:
What is that third Pic...?
Post a Comment