Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas is in full swing here... the Christmas cookies are all done and in the freezer ready to be eaten! My workouts have been picking up a little bit and the ankle has been holding up. My physio tells me I am making good progress, hopefully I can continue making progress with the exercises he gave me to do.
Last week Ben and I helped out his grandfather with a Rotary charity event. It was pretty fun we were all assigned a kid and took them to wal mart to spend 100 on warm clothing. It was fun shopping with them and helping out!

We leave Monday for BC, the weekend will go by quickly. We are heading to a Uconn football game tonight... the last game of the season. It will be at 8pm, I am a little worried that I will freeze. I am already planning on at least 3 layers on the bottom and thinking 4 or 5 on top. Going for the snow man look.

Sunday some of Ben's family members are coming over and then we will be packing.

Can't wait to get back home and see the family and the new house!

No comments: