Saturday, April 21, 2007

Days off

Well I couldn't do it two days off right before training camp was too much for me! It was such a gorgeous day out yesterday that I had go for a run but it was a short one! It really was a bit of a boring day made some tacos and Britt, Cass and the rookie in training camp came over to watch Grey's.
Day 2 of the day off and Britt and I walked to a coffee shop that Cass works at. The walk was a little trecheraous Natomas (where we live) is blowing up so there is construction everywhere which left almost no sidewalk space but it was good 20 minute walk. We are really improvising trying to get workouts in without heading to the practice facility.
Well days off are really boring so I am off find something to do I will let you know how training camp goes...first day tomorrow at 3 be sending me good thoughts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did day 1 of training camp go??