It was an errand day today, proud to say I got them all done! I started the day early...woke up and drove Ben to work at 730 and started running around. At 930 tonight still haven't had a nap!
I went up to the U today to say goodbye to everyone I got to go out to lunch with the coaches, I just love them they really are so great. Pleasant surprise Julie and baby Brooklyn got to come to lunch. Brooklyn is an adorable baby full head of hair and big old eyes.
I could be making my first car purchase in my life...from Michelle her little red sports car just for all those family members and friends that come to visit me in Natomas when I make the team (thinking positively!)
Come on Canucks turn it around 2 goals in the last 5 minutes..we want some more OT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment