I figured it was about time for another post despite having ample time now to post I find myself steering clear of the computer after spending so many months with it being my lifeline. Salt Lake has been great the weather has just warmed up and the snow is melting so it is like spring weather on my walks to the gym! Yes that is right I have officially begun to "ease" my way into things. However my body is not responding as well as I would have liked, first things all of the sudden I have a cold... I took two weeks off to do nothing and the day I start running I get sick! I had to ice for a while this afternoon after having my first "sprint workout" on the ellipitical machine last night. Apparently my body is going to take a little time to get back into that zone where the pain is dulled! Speaking of my sickness I will officially begin my antibiotics tonight!!! I am already anticipating eating on both sides of my mouth and not having to cringe whenever something cold hits my tooth! My old trainer at the U was so great adn just let me see the team doc after the girls game so she just wrote me up a prescription and didn't have to worry about who is an aetna doctor who isn't how American insurance works. I guess that is all for another day! My shot feels amazing right now I am only shooting about 15 ft and in but I don't think it has ever felt this smooth I am going to stay in tight until I get my legs back from lifting and running. Overall it feels great to finish a workout lungs burning, and legs aching and I can't wait until we can get some scrimmages going!
I caught up with the coaches the other day and watched the U kick some butt setting a new school record with consecutive wins it is so great to come back and see everyone and watch the team play again. Hopefully they keep this win streak going all through tourney time.
No comments:
Post a Comment