Saturday, April 26, 2008

Open practice

So today was an open practice in front of the fans. We all had to get introduced and run out of the tunnel, this part I could do without I hate running out of the tunnel by yourself! However the fans would cheer whenever you made a basket and I mean layups, jump shots it didn't mater. I love it though we are working on defensive drills cheering on the D and everyone in the stands is clapping for the offense. That old saying "offense sells tickets" is true! I have to say I could get used to someone clapping everytime you make a shot though what a confidence booster.
Vegas tomorrow and the day after we get back Ben will be here! To pass the time there are playoffs for hockey and basketball and just for tonight a cutting edge marathon yes there is more than 1, there are in fact 3 although they maybe should have stopped at the first!

No comments: