Tuesday, April 29, 2008

last few days

Vegas has come and gone quickly and it didn't go that well! Our team played horribly no excuses we were not sharp. Started over again today we got three players back in camp today which was nice we as two of them are post players... I got to play a little four in the scrimmages in Vegas. I just have to say that there are some BIG girls out there. I got my neck re adjusted when one of those big girls went up to block my shot (she came down on my head) a little stiff this morning.
The exciting news is that Ben is in town although I feel bad because practices are so long this time of year that I am gone from 10-4. There is not a whole lot to do around my apartment complex so that sucks but it is really nice to come home and he is here!
I tried some self tanning lotion today a little worried about it after slathering myself up I read that it was for medium to dark skin I would classify myself as very white or light skinned. Hopefully I don't wake up streaky but I have a feeling that is going to happen! Hey it will just help me stand out at tryouts!!

No comments: