Saturday, May 3, 2008

short visit

Ben just left today so I am back to sitting alone in my apt every night... kind of sucks. Ben actually cooked dinner for me every night after practice it was so great coming home so a cooked meal I was very impressed.
We had our first exhibition game at Arco last night I didn't play well, I didn't play horrible either but I still played scared and didn't really settle down. Something to work on for the next game! We leave at 430 am and actually have an hour layover in Salt Lake if only it was a little longer and I could see people. We are headed to Tampa to play Washington in our last pre season game, quite a few of the players won't be traveling with us because of injuries so it will be another chance to get some minutes and keep working on things. People keep asking how I feel this year and I don't really know some days I feel good other days I have no idea so final cuts have to be made by the 17th of May and I guess until then it is a waiting game.
After Ben left today I went to buy some books so that I have something to do on our long flight back East, if anybody has any good recommendations for books to read I am always looking!
I need to head to bed so I can wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments: