Sunday was a day off and it was really good except that I was quite bored during the day so I took a trip to Target to kill some time and buy some more books, I really need a library card. At night we got a suite to the Alicia Keys concert, only my second concert ever! She was with Ne yo and Jordin Sparks but I skipped the opening acts to eat dinner and rest and then went for Alicia. The concert wasn't great, her voice is amazing and I love when she plays the piano but for a concert it was a huge arena and I feel it would be best suited for like a bar. She only sang like 5 of her songs and the other songs were like Usher, Prince, so it was weird she wasn't singing her own stuff. She does have an amazing voice though and now I can say I have been to two concerts!
Media day was today which meant an early practice... never good! Media day is always a big production they have someone come in and do our makeup and the locker room is out of control. There are 4 hair dryers going, straightners are plugged in at every outlet. The temperature is about 10 degrees warmer it feels like and our media lady is counting down the minutes until we have to be done. Media day itself is a lot of saying the same thing over and over again, too much smiling and cheesy commercials!
Tanning the other day was an experience I have some streaks obviously I need some practice. I guess I rubbed too hard on some spots I am going to have to ask more questions next time... whenever that will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment