Well I made the team today so we have our home opener tomorrow night should be exciting! I will be in Seattle Monday night!!! I have to go start putting together my list for mom and dad!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats buddy! And a bit of court time too!!! Say hi to Adrian for us. Winter is upon us here....15 degrees Celsius...and everyone is complaining. hehe I find that funny. Maya is extremely excited about being an older sister...and that baby bump is starting to show. Take care and stay healthy!! Clo
1 comment:
Congrats buddy! And a bit of court time too!!! Say hi to Adrian for us. Winter is upon us here....15 degrees Celsius...and everyone is complaining. hehe I find that funny. Maya is extremely excited about being an older sister...and that baby bump is starting to show. Take care and stay healthy!! Clo
Post a Comment