We made playoffs clinching them last week with a victory over Seattle which made it all sweeter! I am done for the year I am practicing and well that may not be the smartest it most likely will not do further damage and I could not handle watching that many practices. This weekend we had a back to back in Texas but our game was cancelled because of the hurricanes kind of crazy and it has been moved to a different arena as Houston's Reliant arena was an evacuation site. Myself and Chelsea Newton stayed home for the trip been lifting heavy and killing the pool workouts. I am pretty excited because tomorrow will be our first day off in quite some time.
I went to my first high school football game last night... wow! It was really like the movies and it was out in the country so saw a truck with a gun rack on the back how cool is that!
It is getting cold in California, I didn't even know it got cold here but last night it was 54. After months of 90+ it was a shock.
It is time to eat...
No comments:
Post a Comment