Michelle was out here for the weekend it was a lot of fun. She got in the night before we played Houston so we hung out and caught up and the next day spent a little bit of time pool side. I was on IR so didn't need a nap or anything like that. We had Sunday off so we went to church and then headed to the mall. I am not going to lie I was tired after the first store, leaning on anything I could I can't keep up with her shopping. She did make a lot of really cute purchases. She left the next day so it was really short but good to see her and have a visitor.
Right now we are two games up on Houston so we are in 4th place with 5 games remaining. I am not sure if I will be playing anymore this season, I have been practicing but I am nowhere near 100% unfourtanetly. I had my MRI on Tuesday morning I haven't talked with our surgeon yet but I do have a bone spur on my Talus I believe. This could very likely mean surgery when the season is over. Our surgeon will be at our game on Sunday so I am going to discuss options with him then. One of my teammates has the same thing sprained her ankle really bad a few games before the break and she didn't practice all break hoping the pain would go away and she is still in incredible amounts of pain. If I do have the surgery I would be out for 8 weeks. It sucks but I can't play the way that I like to with the pain right now so I will keep you all updated after I talk with our surgeon.
We are off to Phoenix tomorrow morning, only 5 games left!
No comments:
Post a Comment