Check out this little treasure that I found in my foot. The last week or so my foot has been quite itchy around the scar, Ben called me paranoid said it was fine. I was not convinced it looked like there was a tiny piece of a stitch left in one of the scars last night I made Ben really look at it. Sure enough he grabbed a pair of tweezers and this guy came right out. I expected something small like a tiny piece not this mammoth. Ben said it was cool though because as soon as he pulled it out the hole closed right up after it.

In other news I booked my flight home for Christmas on Dec. 19th I am very excited for that! I have been baking some breads for Thanksgiving, they have been making them for years. I am a little nervous that they will not turn out...
I am finally back to working out and it feels SO GOOD!
3 comments:
Yuck!!! Can't believe Ben pulled that out...we're headed to Disneyworld in late January...big family trip...I'm pretty sure Maya is going to love it! Glad to hear you are back training..take care buddy,
clo
Wow..that is awful!! Hope it feels better now!
at first i thought you had a snake in your foot, thank God that wasn't the case. Miss you Kim! hope all is well! have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment