I got into Calgary late Wednesday night and have been hanging out with Michelle since then! My first day here I spent an hour at the passport office trying to get a new passport in time for my flight next Monday. I wish they were good for ten years but good news is that for a little extra money I should be able to pick it up on Friday. Then I spent some time at work hung out in Michelle's office she introduced me to the Kelloggs people. We had tea in the board room and then they gave me all sorts of goodies... cereals, granola bars, and crackers I love Kelloggs!
I spent a little time at the local Y shooting some hoops with the local high school boys... good times.
It has been great to meet all of Michelle's new friends and put some faces to names.
En route to a peaceful yoga session Michelle and I were almost in a car accident. We were on the highway when one car tried to change lanes smashed into one car which spun and hit other cars and before you knew it 6 cars were in the wreck four in front of us and two behind us. It happened so fast Michelle had to break hard and try to avoid car parts and cars in front us thanks goodness Midnight Viper came through. Nobody was injured but the girl in the car just in front of us was pretty shaken up her car was totaled and so she used our phone to call somebody. She asked us about 8 times no exaggeration what happened she was definetly in shock. We filled out a police report and missed our yoga class so it turned into a lazy evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment