Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trained fighter....

I attended my first body combat class Monday night and I am still fired up about it. I was a little nervous going in for a few reasons
1- Michelle dressed me up for class and I officially converted over to "one of those girls" at the gym in the cute little tight fitting outfit. It was surprisingly comfortable and I fit in quite well with the rest of the class.
2- I had never done a class of this nature before so I had no idea what to expect going in.
3- Although I am not tall in the basketball world I am beginning to realize I am quite tall when it comes to the rest of the population thus I stand out like a sore thumb good thing I dressed to blend in!

After laughing my way through the first song and a half I got really into the workout and was punching and kicking like my life depended on it. Best part of the class the jump kicks I can't wait to go again on Thursday night!

Besides heading to the gym everyday my personal shopper has helped me buy a new pair of jeans and a cute new purse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you actually looked like Jennifer Garner in Alias doing those drop kicks!!