Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have spent the last week sick again... I am blaming it all on the cold weather because I normally don't ever get sick two times a winter. This cold is still in my lungs and after a week and a half of being sick I am still producing quite a cough!

New happenings...

Both my US and Canada phones are not working. I got the US one a while back because I thought it looked cool it was one of those slider phones that is the last time I will ever buy a tech gadget based on looks. My phone calls people whenever it wants I don't have to press any buttons and when I try to press a button it will do something I didn't want it to... touch screens are terrible. My Canadian phone has become a landline because it needs to be plugged in as the battery life is only 2 minutes before it just turns off completely!

I love greek yoghurt. I have been reading about it in all the fitness magazines for a while and decided to try it and I love it! Not only does it taste great but it has 16g of protein in one little serving, it has taken the place of protein shakes!

Ben and I are headed to Florida next week to stay with his parents in Ft Myers for a few days. We are going to watch Red Sox spring training and I will be hitting up some outdoor pool workouts.

I have a doctors appt Tuesday for my ankle. Should be interesting to hear what he has to say...

No comments: