Sunday, February 1, 2009

we had a great time in Salt Lake got to watch Utah kick BYU's ass two times! The men won at home in OT and the girls beat them down in Provo. Ben did a whole lot of skiing and I hung out visited with people.
We had a really early flight Wednesday morning to head back to CT. Our flight left at 7 I don't know what I was thinking when I booked that! Hem gave us a ride which was pretty amazing of her considering the hour. We boarded the plane and then sat there for an hour and a half because there was a scratch somewhere on the plane so they had to take pics and send them off to Boeing to make sure the plane was safe to fly. Thankfully I was so tired I passed right out and we slept most of the flight. We had a tight connection but managed to make it.
Not a whole lot is going on just wanted to update everyone where I am at!

No comments: