Alright well we are back into the swing of two a days but there are promises of more days off to come if we play well. They have told me the internet will be at my apartement November 14th... this scares me as that is a long way away and they told us we would have our cars a week and a half ago (at least I have a loaner). Not much is really new we have a game tomorrow night... I don't play in that one apparently it is our rivals from Namur.
Well today is the quick turnaround practice so I am about to head back at it after an hour break!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear there are days off in the future! I have added you on skype and i have tried callling you a few times, and left you a message. you still always appear as offline. Miss ya!
Post a Comment