Well I forget to tell you all I did get my car, she is beautiful. I am having some problems without the camera cord but I will keep trying to post pictures. Anyways it is silver, quite small but decked out with stickers of everything from basketballs to radio contact stickers! People know I am coming down the street, the unfourtanate thing is it is a beast on gas 67 euros to fill up and doesn't last that long. When I picked it up I actually got lost and was 10 minutes late and they closed of course nobody from the team was there or anything so it was just like good luck finding it and if you dont not our problem. The next day I got my car and it is a semi automatic which basically means really bumpy ride fom 0-50. They gave it to us on empty as well I was praying I could get to a gas station... I made it. Good news is that I think I can get gas paid for if I drive to games so I drove ot the last one.
Sunday was a day off so we headed to Brussels actually it was a little town outside of Brussels and had a display of mini europe it was really cool, little tiny displays of all of Europe.
We saw a little of Brussels downtown not a lot saving it for another day as well.
LEave for Slovakia tomorrow another euro leage game, hopefully internet when I return!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment