Alright well first off it is Tuesday and no cars!! Surprised you shouldn't be that is the way it works but apparently today at 430 we can go and pick them up... he said don't forget. We were like are you serious we have only been waiting 4 weeks for the cars. Many things have happened since the last post we lost a Belgium league game... we played really bad but in our defense I don't know what on earth was going on with the balls and the rim but the ball wasn't going in! I only scored eight points so this promped our president to have a heart to heart with the whole team. He told us in his version of English that we can't blame the coach this year the last couple of years yes but this year he is good and teaches modern basketball... we can't be stuck in the 80s basketball way we have to listen to what he says. THen I got pulled bakc in the room I guess after scoring only eight points I needed a pep talk. He said probably because I didn't play in the summer I have no confidence and I need to make everyone around me better. "You are a good shoot but you don't shoot to make it... you need to shoot to kill" I should listen to him because he knows he was a player and a coach... when he was in shape! I didn't know if I should laugh or slap him both thoughts were running through my head at the same time.
I had my first Belgium waffle on the weekend... it was amazing something I really don't even think that I can describe. They are on the streets and you can get them dipped in chocolate it was so good, and surprisingly fulling.
Sunday we had off despite the loss thank goodness we scored 0 fast break points and I think the reason may have been because nobody could run! Sunday a couple of the girls and I headed into Brugge a really beautiful city with a river running throught it. We walked around, climbed 366 stairs to the top of a bell castle and took a boat ride all in all a really great trip. I will post some pictures later of the waffles and Brugge.
I
1 comment:
this place has alias written all over it. the tunnels... shoot to kill etc.
Post a Comment