Wednesday, November 14, 2007





I am in Slovakia today big euroleague game tonight! Slovakia is not a really pretty country it appears to be really vandalized and a little on teh dirty side but I will ahve time for some more exploring tomorrow. Here are some pics from Brugge Brussels a cool little town. Our yellow game jerseys... there is such a thing as too much yellow and we are it.
Internet it supposed to come to my house today but apparently it may not work because they have to download a program on my computer what is this!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy!!! Big win against teh French!!! Brugge is the city that Cynthia Johnston (ex Canadian team) lives in...I'm trying to get a hold of her, but she's hopeless with email. Ask one of your older teammates, for sure they would know who she is, she played in Belgium for a million years!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Great pictures - you look great! I love the yellow uniforms. Say Hi to Kathrine for Mike and I - she looks really good too. Hope you are both playing well and enjoying your Euro-life!

Take care, Allison

Anonymous said...

Hello waffles covered in chocolate!!! I cannot wait to meet you!