Tuesday, February 5, 2008

update

Well as I sit here typing this Michelle and Jen are living it up in Paris! I am not going to lie I am a little jealous as I am laying in my bed icing my rapidly aging body!
Jen got in on Saturday night so Michelle and her got to spend the night in Brussels as I was not able to pick her up because we had an away game. I wasn't supposed to play a lot because coach wants the team to get used to playign without me but 3 players fouled out and I was the only one left! We won the game so two games and two practices left and that is all! Michelle and Jen had a good time in Brussels Jen had her first Belgian waffle experience I was so proud Michelle even got a picture of her with chocolate all over her face (Michelle is a fast learner and already knows the rules of Belgian waffles) they got a picture of a creepy painted man who looked like he was a little too comfortable, they explain that story a little better though. The next morning they took the subway ot meet up with me, I didn't even attempt to find downtown and their hotel after so many faield attempts I gave up and met them a little outside of town. We spent Sunday in Ghent, a really cute little town one it was my first time there as well so we bought a little tourist book and headed out. We explored a really cool old castle that had all the old torture methods used for witches and public shaming. Definetly would not want to be accused of a crime in the olden days. There was even a guillotine that had the original blade in it, kind of nasty thinking how many heads that blade had chopped off. We walked aroud took some pictures, a few jumping ones although they didn't really turn out we are still trying to get that down. Some funny pictures in hte process. We split a waffle for the walk back to hte car and Michelle went to rip a piece off and the choclate may have splattered a little bit all over her white jacket. It was probably something you had ot be there for kind of like mom getting popped on it was funny.
I have another game tomorrow night the girls get back from Paris on Thursday night and who knows what the rest of their time here holds.
I will update everyone later on how their trip to Paris was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim and Michelle
I am so glad you guys are soaking it up in Belgium, Germany.:)
Your updates are hilarious. Hope to see both of you guys soon!