Friday, June 5, 2009

China!!

Alright so first training camp is officially over, I survived albeit with a lot of bruises and some sore joints. We leave for China tomorrow morning and the travel schedule is frightening to say the least. Hopefully we survive it although I am not going to lie I am dreading it.
Saturday, June 6
8:00 am Breakfast
8:30 am Short bike/stretch
9:30 am Leave for airport
1:00 pm Flight leaves for
Shanghai

Sunday, June 7
3:10 pm Arrive Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
9:45 pm Flight to Quanzhou Jinjiang Airport
11:15 pm Arrive Quanzhou and take a bus – 30 minute bus ride.
12:30 am Arrive at hotel in Quanzhou. YEOHWA Hotel

We are going to play 3 games against the Chinese national team and then I will be back in Toronto on the 14th. I have no idea what my travel plans are for returning to Hartford it will be a surprise I guess. It is getting a little late and I am going to work out at 730 so it is time for bed last sleep in a bed for two days.
I have no idea what kind of internet connection we will have but I will try to update.

No comments: