Thursday, June 18, 2009

It is 8pm and once again I am struggling to stay awake, for some reason as soon as 7pm hits I feel like I need to immediately go to sleep!
I went to the gym for the first time today since getting back and it felt really good to sweat again and I am hoping my muscles will come back quickly now that I am back to lifting again.

Ben and I went strawberry picking yesterday! Ben's mom wanted some strawberries so she sent us off to the fields. We used to go with grandma and it always seemed like a full day affair not leaving until we had buckets upon buckets of strawberries. I was surprised at how fast it went and how easy it was to pick a measly little flat of berries. It was the first time for Ben I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I do because he doesn't like to eat them which is half the fun of picking them, you can eat a bunch for free! Fresh tastes SO much better than anything you can buy in the grocery store.

I booked my flight home to BC for July 6th, excited to get back and visit the family, go on some hikes and once again re-organize my clothes!

No comments: