Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love days off.....

There was a long period of time in my life (high school through college) that I thought bruises all over your body were cool and wanted to show them off. Now that I am a little older I realize how crazy that was there is nothing sexy about a big ol bruise or in my case numerous littering your arms and knees. The initial training camp soreness is over and now it is a much more managable pain that I wake up to each and every morning! My routine is pretty much the same here every day today was an afternoon off and I went to get a pedicure with two other girls. It was a great decision sitting in that massage chair getting someone to rub my sore bruised feet was genius. Tonight I am going out to dinner with Michelle I got to see her last night we grabbed coffee and some dessert so much fun to catch up I wish I could see more of my sisters I just love them! I am also super psyced to eat out although this trip has been good in that I have tried all sorts of vegetarian foods and turns out I love them, chickpeas, beans and tofu are really good.
I really like infomercials I am proud to admit it because I found the magic bullet that way and P90X is another one that has spiked my interests to say the least. One of our assistants and managers has been on it and today AFTER practice they decided we should do the "ab ripper" when you practice twice a day there is always going to be a general fatigue in your legs. The first 3 exercises are all centered around pulling your legs in or holding them out in other words for our whole team it turned into a hip and quad ripper. Still burning from it a little in fact, but I did really like the exercises and will try to implement them into my workouts.

No comments: