Well a few games have come and gone, went to Houston and came back had a couple of days to practice before we played Houston again this time at home. There is some crazy scheduling going on in the league. I am still not dressing and starting to get confused. I did get to play with the practice squad the other day a bunch of guys and it was great because I get more conditioning in we played two 8 minute scrimmages and I played the whole time and I get to shoot a lot more. I was shooting well too only unfourtnate thing was that Coach had a doctors appt. so only the assistants were there.
The reason I am confused is because we are heading on the road for a long trip and the first trip the IR players didn't travel so I thought I would be staying at home because it is a week long trip to Chicago and then LA. It didn't work that way, I then asked the trainer if I wasn't going to dress at all maybe it would be better if I stayed home and didn't pound on it give my foot a week see if it helped. She talked with coach one day I am not travelling the next day I am travelling because "you never know what can happen" as my trainer told me. Who knows what in the world this means other than that my foot will not be getting a rest.
It is 100 degress out here today so this will be a short one because I need to go and get in the pool!
1 comment:
I love the pool. Things sound pretty messed up...i think you need a little wiffle ball :)
Post a Comment