Well lots have happened since my last entry, grandma and mom made it safely home. The pictures are of grandma’s FIRST pedicure!!! She loved it and we got a few pics just to capture the occasion. Britt was waived, came right out of left field, I told you our post player is out for the year so everyone thought she would get a shot be activated and instead she was cut. The cool thing is that she is such an amazing person people have been offering her jobs to stay in Sac which would be awesome! The night that she was waived Jess my friend from the HP days came to town so we all went to get pedicures, the ladies at the pedicure place are great and we know us because a bunch of the players from the team go in but I have to say I think this was the first time that someone took so many pictures inside their shop!! Then we picked up some coolers and had a great girl’s night. Ben drove to Oakland to watch his Red Sox play and didn’t get home till 130 after extra innings and getting a little lost on the highway system.
I signed a contract two days ago with a team in Namur Belgium. This is exciting as there are no bombs just chocolate. You can all start looking for cheap flights now!! It seems like a good deal they are a Euro league team and I hear my teammates are nice…one played for All and Mike at Oregon (Catherine Krayveld) I am pretty excited about the situation it is a smaller town but close to Brussels I hear and I am confident I will re-learn all that French that I lost over the years. I know my family is really excited that I will not be going to Israel.
I am still on IR but I have been receiving a lot of compliments about how great my wardrobe is… thanks to grandma and mom! Jess and I went shopping the other day to grandma’s favorite store Dress Barn. I always pictured it as a grandma clothing store but the dresses in the window were cute so I thought we would give it a try and I found a great dress. I was introducing Jess to the many different strip malls that Natomas has to offer, I think she was mighty impressed.
Tonight we are off to Oakland to watch the Sox, Jess and I bought a wiffle ball and bat to play in the parking lot…can’t wait!
Well I didn’t post the other blog when I thought I would so here is the continuation. The Oakland game was good I will have to post the pictures when Jess sends them to me… she took a lot of pictures engineers and their bridges! Oakland was a different city, the guys in front of us were trying to start a fight silly boys. The Red Sox lost but it was still fun.
Today we are off to a little fun park and maybe downtown Sac!
3 comments:
jessie laslo!! how on earth is that girl?! I would recognize that huge smile from anywhere! Looks like you guys had fun. Congrats on Belguim...good choice...chocolate is always better than bombs. :)
Hey!! So I sent you the photos to your hotmail....
Hi Kelsey!!
Kim - Glad to be able to catch up with you through your blog. It is certainly entertaining. Tell Ben I said hello. Congrats on the Belgium thing.
Post a Comment