Well things have all been the same around here we have had a long stretch of games going on in the last few days. I actually got to dress the other night because of injuries but of course I didn't play! Unfoutanate, I just need to find the right fit. I did however get some great news about my foot. The sprain has healed and what the problem is now is that I have so much scar tissue build up in my arch that the joint connecting the top of my foot and big toe can't move. This is what is causing the pains when I land or cut because that little movement is a big shock absorber so things are looking up! I am treating it with the laser and deep tissue massage and then still laying off the pounding and doing all pool workouts.
Bens parents are in town right now so we are heading off to somewhere today who knows where that is the problem with Natomas and Sacramento really not a whole lot going on, heading out to find something.
No comments:
Post a Comment