Sunday, July 15, 2007

Do you like Steak??

Well the break has been very uneventful not up to much at all. I had my first dentist appointment in two years, yeah a little gross I understand but I just never got around to it I guess. Good news is that no new cavities and a new mouthguard on the way! There was one crazy incident yesterday I was deep into cleaning my apartement... it seems as though I have a lot of ants around so I tried to kill them all off, when I heard a knock at the door. I live on the 3rd floor and have never had an unexpected guest drop by. I looked through the peephole and realized I didn't know this man, however the music was blaring he knew someone was in teh house so I felt like I had to answer the door. I opened it up a tiny bit and and said yes this man said "miss I just wanted to ask you a question... do you like steaks?" I said no and shut the door and bolted both locks. I was a little jumpy all night but the next morning I was laughing it off. I told mom the story the other day and her first opinion was he probably stole meat from the store and was going to sell it for a little cheaper (apparently this happened to Buy Low a few times) I understood this and I almost had to applaud the man for climbing 3 flights of stairs to ask if I like steak. Moms next suggestion threw me off a little but it is great that she can be so reassuring! She said well maybe he is just casing the place! Perhaps you should tell management!! I was like well thank you for that really reassuring me.

One more day off and then back to work! Hope everyone is doing well

No comments: