Well lets see the last two practices have been quite long but the good thing is that I have just been playing with the guys we bring in to practice against. This means I get to play all the time and get my but in some game shape! The last couple of practices have been very good for that and as my foot continues to improve I am starting to drive and shoot pull ups again instead of just catch and shoot.
I am starting to seriously consider buying a house as an investment then just renting it out to somebody... the biggest problem is where I would buy that house.
Mom and dad are coming into town this weekend with big plans of bike rides in San Fran and seeing Napa.
We have been having "homework" the last couple of days with the team researching Monarch butterflies and how they compare to the team... I am just going to end it at that!! This is a form of procrastination for me.
1 comment:
About time you got a new mouthpiece....wasn't yours a disgusting shade of yellow?!!!
clo
Post a Comment