Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prison call and a flight to Toronto

I am back in Toronto, made it here about 12am yesterday. My original flight got cancelled out of Abbotsford so it was a much later flight that we had to take. When I got the phone call I was just finishing getting ready over at Apollo dad was going to drive me from there, I wound up heading back home, the wonderful thing about the abby airport was that mom could drive me four hours later hwen I needed to be there. I was attemting to get on Ontario time so I worked out in the morning thus Apollo so I didn't want to nap really but since I was all packed up there seemed like nothing better to do at home. I was laying down when the phone rang so I picked it up and I had a collect call from (in a male voice tring to sound sexy and seductive the word) "Jay" came out sounding incredibly creepy. I was like okay pretty sure dads not doing that and then the lady said "this call is coming from a correctional institute" I hung up that phone so fast. My nap was over and ruined adn Kobe had to be let into the house because I was certain this creppy man was coming to get me... from prison.
The flight was good felt a little long, it had been a good 15 days since I had flown I guess I was out of it. My rolly bag is fantastic!
Practice this morning was good it was one of those where you feel so tired you don't always know what you are doing, remembering plays took some serious focus!
I am rooming with Ree (mom and dad that was for you!!)
I was a little dissapointed today because I tried to have my nap and I only slept for like an hour, I am out of sync for these training camps I am normally just waking up when we are down our first session... may take a couple of days.
I tried to post some pics got impatient so maybe next time.

No comments: