Monday, September 17, 2007

Old lady!?!?!

Alright well training camp is well under way the schedule is up on the wall and the days till we play are being crossed off everynight before bed. Training camp as been an adjustment for me to say the least I wake up every morning my body creaking and cracking wondering what in the world I am doing to it. I have not done two a days for over 2 years now! I am so sore I honestly feel like an old lady, today appears to be somewhat of a hump day my calf is finally feeling a little better thanks to a whole bunch of accupuncture those little needles work wonders!!
The team went over to Chelseas parents house hte other night and had an amazing meal, it was such a nice break from eating out at restaurants to have a home cooked meal. We threw Carrie a little Bachelorette party complete with games and a movie!
The stag shop in town was slightly overwhelmed with a number of girls over 6'0. I bet they are wondering why the Canada Basketball girls are all looking in the stag shops!
Time for my nap!!

No comments: