Happy Birthday today Michelle!!!!!
Well I was thinking I should probably post but I couldn't recall what I had been doing the last couple of days. It has been very relaxing though I have yet to wake up before 930am... loving that. Took Ben to his first fish hatchery, although there wasn't much excitment as the salmon aren't quite spawning yet, but we did see some 8ft long sturgeon, looks kind of like a mini shark! We had a picnic lunch at Chehalis I just really wanted to go camping after that, so much fun! Did a few rounds of mini golf and batting cages at Wonderland... a really great place minus the mildew smell in the underground jungle golf area. We did that with Jen and Reagan so it was good to catch up with her finally!!
I got in two workouts with Mike and Allison and Ree and Dev. It was a lot of fun to play again and be coached hasn't happened in a while.
Biggest news I bought the Office season 3 it is fantastic only problem is that I can't stop watching them so sometimes 1 episode turns into 4!
Michelle comes into town tomorrow get to see her real quick and then we are headed into the big city for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment