Friday, November 30, 2007

My ride




Just came back from Poland... we lost another euroleague game and again it was close and we could have won so dissapointing. I finally had an okay game though which was good I am starting to get back to the ball hog I was freshmen year! The internet is so great to have at the house I am so thankful that it is working. I didn't get to see too much of Poland they had some crazy fans, and our hotel was really nice but other than that. This morning before we left I woke up a little early and got my lift in... may have been the first one this week (Allison and Mike don't get mad!) it is really hard to fit it in with Euroleage travel. Anyways after my lift I found out that we weren't leaving until later so since I was awake I decided to talk a walk on the beach. It was cold (nothing like Megs is dealing with) but so pretty we were right on the Baltic Sea and it was so peaceful this morning except for the man in a speedo (although this is quite normal here) running up and back, swinging his arms not sure what he was up to but he entertained me a little. On the subject of mens clothing, a few of us tried to go to the hotel spa last night and boy were we surprised when the man in the jacuzzi was not wearing anything... yikes!

I have included pics of my car from all angles... Michelle I hope you now see the possibilities for the Viper.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Ummm....your car is amazing...

skype date soon??

Anonymous said...

Wow great car!! I can't wait to ride in that bad boy. Yes I see the potential now.....and think of all the room I have to work with!!

Anonymous said...

Heey pimped out ride! bahha. awesome :cool::shades: haha. pce

luv ya.!