Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Slow week

I get to fly home on the 22nd I was pretty excited when coach told us although he will not budge on coming back on the 28th. I am now trying to plan a flight to Salt Lake to visit Ben... I can't wait!
This week is going by really slow I think because 1- I don't have my internet and I thought I would. 2- my parents sent me a package and I can't get it because I have to sign for it but I am never home so now I have to wait until Thursday and hopefully my neighbour can sign for me. I am working on my note in French tomorrow! My body is just a little tired as well, I did something weird to my shoulder not sure what but it has been a pain. My knee bursa broke the other day and I spent a good 20 minutes with the other Americans trying to explain an ace bandage it all got lost in translation so I think I may take a picture of one and see if we can figure out the french word for it. It could be that they don't use them in Belgium though because our coach and players who speak English and French were also confused, who knows somedays it feels as though we are playing charades. We play the stacked team in Europe Thursday a bunch of the WNBA all stars who all have European visas somehow??? We are trying to put together an American Thanksgiving the day after the game although Turkeys are not easy to find around here, unless maybe at the market where you can pick them out from a cage and take to your backyard to slaughter them. I understand it happens I just find it so disturbing I can't even walk through that part of hte market on Saturdays without wanting to run through and let them all free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

free the birds....you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Je donne la permission a ma voisine de signer pour mon pacquet postal. SVP le laisser avec elle. Merci, Kim Smith

There you go....hope the package is full of goodies! Can't you go to the post office to pick it up?
Clo

Kelsey said...

you SHOULD let them free kim!