Monday, December 17, 2007

some pics






I am posting some pictures of the Christmas markets I went to last week in Brussels. There is a picture of one of the 20 cocktail bars in the market. A roasted pig with Christmas decorations stuck in him... I don't need to say anymore. The grand place in Brussels, the Pis Mannekin in Brussels, and the live sheep in the Christmas manger.

We have 6 practices left and two games I am just trying not to pull a muscle and stay alive... it is like preseason college all over again!! It appears as though I have switched sports and am now training to become a sprinter! Coach actually said hte other day "your body can die many times before you actually die so he never again wants to hear that our legs are sore or tired" apparently he knows some people who do triathlons and they told him this! My body has died and I would love to call up one of these triathletes and find out when it is going to come back to life because coach never mentioned it. Ohh did I mention we end this week with back to back games...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are coming home SOON!! Can't wait to see you.