Monday, December 10, 2007

Win # 2 and a chat with the big man!

Alright well this was rough one tonight... bad Belgium team that we actually almost lost to. I really felt like I couldn't get my wind in the first half was kind of struggling and nobody was really playing all that great so we were only up by 10 at half. In the second he tried to rest the starters as we have a big euroleague game on Wednesday but all the sudden they were up 1... with 4 minutes left in the game so went back in. I had not played so stellar on offense up to this point but this was my Christmas break on the line so I started driving and scored a little at the end we wind up winning by 4. Hey a win is a win so whatever its over! After the game of course I get called over by the President (the equivalent of being sent to the principals office when you were in school you knew you were in trouble) so he says "I know you good player but you need lead like you did at end of game all through game. I know you in your mind (with hand actions and facial expressions) because 2 bad years in WNBA but you good and we need good from you. This doesn't mean shoot everytime but end of the game good now do this all game." Then a high five! Ohh man I feel bad but I think I may have given him a little attitude I mean he is really cute and nice and then he talks.
We head to Valencienne tomorrow for a game Wednesday... this is the big one!

No comments: