Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Man Down

Today we had a morning off, it is always great to sleep in made it to 1015 this morning and woke up so that we could catch the end of the free breakfast buffet. We started watching film on Jamaica doing a little scouting and then it was time for a quick pool workout for me just to get some cardio in. I got to trade in my Kobes today, I was a little nervous because I had worn them once before but they didn't look to closely and they had dried out by then so you couldn't really tell. I got a new pair of bball shoes for overseas I should hopefully be set. Tonights practices the NEDA girls came out to watch but disaster struck when Ree went down with an ankle sprain. She is looking like she is in a bit of pain but hopefully the accpuncture can work the same miracles on her as it did on me!!
Speaking of Accpuncture I am off for treatment I will keep you all updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your mate Britany has made it down under....
http://www.wnbl.com.au/powered_by_INTERFUSE/fs_newsitem.asp?id=2542

say hi to everyone!!!
Cheers, Clo