We had a day off yesterday so I headed up to Lake Tahoe for the first time in my 3 years in Sacramento. It was so beautiful, I loved the lake the colors were so amazing it was 3 different shades of blue. We drove almost all around the lake stopped for a picnic. We walked around Heavenly resort it had a bunch of shops and restaurants we also tried our luck at gambling. I don't know why people gamble it sucks, they take away all your money and it is like a tease you think you are doing well because every once in a while they reward you and the noises I do not like it!
I have some pictures of it all but I lost my cable that connects my camera to my computer so I will post them when I get another one. My cell phone charger also is not working so my call with Michelle was disconnected today (the beeping sound was my phone) and it won't charge when I plug it in. A trip to best buy is in order.
Practices have been really hard a lot of sprinting and we have no subs right now which is good in the sense that I am getting in shape but man my legs are feeling it at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment