After working our butts off the since the break we were awarded with the weekend off! Friday night Ben and I headed to Raley Field to watch the AAA baseball team it was a good game the Sacramento rivercats won in extra innings. This morning we were off to San Francisco my first time spending a day there since I was drafted! I was dressed and ready to go in the morning when Ben warned me that the temperature was much cooler on hte ocean. I have become so accustomed to 100 temperatures I found myself freezing today! We walked around the fishermans wharf, took a narrated boat tour (so cold and windy) around the bay area and did a little shopping. It is such a big city we certainly didn't see it all but hit some cool spots and had fun. We didn't take too many pictures but here are a few from the boat that we did check out the hair flapping away in the wind.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Weekend off!!
After working our butts off the since the break we were awarded with the weekend off! Friday night Ben and I headed to Raley Field to watch the AAA baseball team it was a good game the Sacramento rivercats won in extra innings. This morning we were off to San Francisco my first time spending a day there since I was drafted! I was dressed and ready to go in the morning when Ben warned me that the temperature was much cooler on hte ocean. I have become so accustomed to 100 temperatures I found myself freezing today! We walked around the fishermans wharf, took a narrated boat tour (so cold and windy) around the bay area and did a little shopping. It is such a big city we certainly didn't see it all but hit some cool spots and had fun. We didn't take too many pictures but here are a few from the boat that we did check out the hair flapping away in the wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay!!! glad you FINALLY made it to san fran :)
Post a Comment