Before leaving BC I had to get mom to pack my bags she is super packer and because I wanted to save 15$ bag fee I decided to use just a carry on. My carry on was so full I thought it would be best if I didn't buy anything but then we went into Boston for a day and I found a really cute pair of pink sneakers that I felt I just had to buy and a t-shirt! Good news is that I actually fit it all into my bag on the way back.
Some things we did:
Went to Boston where we walked around BU campus, walked some of the Freedom Trail, had some great Italian food in the North End, and watched an imax movie about the Grand Canyon. The day went by really fast, my legs were feeling all the walking the next day.
Bens parents took us to Newport R.I. it started off as a fishing village but has seen major influences of every era of American history. Now it is the site of the mansions that rival any mansions in Europe. In the 1920s there was a competition to see who could build the most extravagant summer home they were modeled after the best castles and mansions in Europe.
Saw the church where JFK was married and the home he summered at.
It was a great trip to Connecticut so good to see Ben and his family again his mom could use your prayers.
The next few weeks in Sac will be training and individuals just like pre season college again!!
1 comment:
Very impressed you could get more into that bag!
mom
Post a Comment