Friday, May 8, 2009

25!

I can now rent a car without extra charges! I spent my birthday just like any 16 year old at the DMV trying to get a CT license. The people there were no help despite me telling them that I lived there they saw a visa from California and told me I needed a cali license but I can't drive more than 60 days in CT without a CT license. I was denied two times the second after going home to get a whole bunch of new papers but they were not in the mood to help me out. The immigration lawyer told us that things would be easier if I had a CT license but I guess we will have to go the hard way! After we got back from the gym we had a nice dinner at the house complete with birthday cake and presents!
The Canucks lost in OT but game 5 is back at GM place so things are still looking okay!
Heading into Boston tomorrow for a Sox game!

No comments: