The day off went by far too quickly. The morning started much earlier than I would have liked but Britt had a massage at Arco at 10 so seeing as though we share a car that became the time that became the time I went in for my treatment. The neck is much better, there is no problem breathing anymore, the only thing is still the tenderness when you touch it. The foot is still bad our trainer worked today on it for a good hour we are hoping to see some improvements in it tomorrow. We did a little stim, ice, laser, sound, and massage figuring one of them will eventually heal this! By the time I left the practice facility I only had 40 minutes to shower and eat because a couple of the girls were doing a bible study with our coaches pastor who flew in from Tennessee to visit (coach wasn’t there) her it was awesome, she is a really cool lady. As soon as that ended we quickly got our butts back to the practice facility (to avoid the $50 fine for being late) in time for a 230 meeting with human resources. We had to sign a bunch of forms about taxes and health care but it went by pretty quickly.
I don’t really know how the time went so fast it is already 740! Back at it tomorrow for a little more Z drill!
No comments:
Post a Comment