Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pro level fun day!

I will start with last night went over to Yo's house to watch the fight, she ordered it on pay per view. Ben told me it was the fight of the century, I really didn't know anything about it but was fun. Yo has an amazing house, and two adorable dogs that I wanted to steal. It was good most of the girls on the team were there and there was a whole lot of food. I had eaten before going, we found a pita pit about 20 minutes away and couldn't pass on it.

Everybody was really tired today before practice, there was only like 2 people shooting before practice started, thats when you know it will be a long day!! My legs were certainly tired but the great thing about our new coach is that she has been here before and knows we were tired. Practice today was just shooting, we spent about an hour shooting and about 45 minutes running through drills. Definetly a pleasant surprise although it means tomorrow will be a long one!

Practice is way too early tomorrow morning, I am already dreading it 930 start time. I know Michelle made fun of me apparently she wakes up at 5 (this is why she has been sick if you ask me) 930 has been my wake up time so I am not sure how I will fare. After practice we have an appearance, read to acheive for a elementary school. It will be a long day but good news is that Tuesday is an off day!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

kim I love that you are so dedicated to your blog....now if we could only get michelle going too! Hers has been the same for about 10 yrs. Anyways, good luck with all ur bball...sounds like its enjoyable!