I made the decision to just keep playing on my foot, our doctor said it wasn't going to get much worse than it is, she is surprised I can play on it, so I guess I will count that as good news. I figure I will just do what I have been doing and when they decide the final roster I will maybe be put on IR. Seeing as though I thought I could potentially wind up on it this year it is a good thing. Right now I am thinking about asking for 2 weeks after the roster is announced to live in my boot and see if that minimizies the symptoms!
I know I still have to post the birthday pictures and I will get to that maybe this weekend after our games. I will be back in Seattle for an exhibition game this Friday! I am excited to see everyone and get outta the crazy heat!
1 comment:
Hey Kim,
to install a counter just go to
(google) "sitemeter"....or "site counter". It tells you how to set it up. It will show you how many ppl a day are going to your site and where they are from in the world! It's great but it can be confusing because it makes you wonder who the heck is reading your blog from the yukon! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) When are you coming to Seattle again?
Post a Comment