Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Made it!!

Well the cuts are finished... for now! I made the roster and I am activated, this means that I will travel with the team for the first road trip, a player can be activated and inactivated a couple hours before the game so I could be on and off it for the year who knows! For now I will be heading back East. Our first game is at Detroit on ABC at 330 ET on Saturday if you wanted to watch our white line defence in action.
My foot is continuing to get better as I went to the magic doctor again today. He said the boot is a crazy idea so I am glad to be done with it although there was a little talk of bedazzling it to spice it up a little bit, I have to say I will not miss it!

It will be a couple of days before I blog again probably because I will not take my computer on the road trip, it is too much of a hassle so I will let you all know how the games went and any exciting thing that happened while flying all over the place.
I still have to post some pics of Megs prom as well, I will get to that when I get back from the road.

Britt made the team as well but she can't travel with us as she in on the injured reserve. Last year everyone travelled I guess we are trying to save money this year? I am a little sad that my roomie won't be there with me, I will miss her!

Anyone who wants a little hot vacation start looking up flights for Sunny Sacramento you can stay with me at the Medicci resort!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! I'll start looking at flights.

Anonymous said...

Of course they wanted you on their team!!! Also nice to hear your foot is getting better.
Congrats and good luck on your first road trip.
Say hi to Adrian for me...we played together in France!
Cheers mate,
Clo

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim! Grandma and I are looking forward to our road trip down at the beginning of June. Good luck this week-end
mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Smitchie...

Congrats and good luck this weekend!!
Fokker