Well I borrowed a teamates computer so you get a quick blog update! We arrived after a really long travel day, I forgot how much I hate to travel. My bag is so full of everything I don't even know what the heck I packed. I will hopefully meet up with Shona in Minnesota on Sunday and ask her if she can do a little laundry for me!! Well the big game is tomorrow should be interesting, there are a lot of pissed off players on my team because we play them first game during their ring ceremony. It should be interesting I have no idea if I will play or not so I guess wait and see and just be ready at all times.
Our bus driver today got lost so we spent about an hour trying to find the gym, I felt really bad for the guy because everyone kept making fun of him, poor guy. I can feel his pain, it is easy to get turned around. Practice was real easy but my foot is a little sore after flying and what not a little swollen.
Thanks for all the congrats!! Take care everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment